Admission Open for Session 2020

Thank you for your interest in Sparkling Kids School.

Register Now

Leave this field blank

Admission Process

Procedure for admission and registration

Prior registration is required for admission to any class. The registration forms are available in the school office .

Eligiilty Criteria(Pre Nursury to Class XI)


Age on 31.03.2020


2.5 Years


3 Years


4 Years


So On Till 11th

Talk To Our Counsellor

Pre – requisite for Admission

Those seeking admission to the school should have qualified the previous class exhibition from recognized English medium school.

Note: An entrance test is conducted and admissions are made purely on the basis of merit and number of seats available.

Documents Required

  1. Aadhar card and Birth certificate issued by Municipal Cooperation (attested copy)
  2. Students who have attended other schools need to submit a photocopy of report card of last two years from the previous school.
  3. Medical certificate of the student
  4. 3 Passport size photographs(Student, Father and Mother)

Fee Details

If fee is not paid by 10th of first month of quarter month, late fee of Rs 5/-day will be charged subsequently.


In case a child is to be withdrawn during the school year, at least a month’s notice for withdrawal must be given in writing by the parents/guardians, otherwise one-month fee in lieu of the notice shall have to be paid. If a child is to be withdrawn in the beginning of the following year, a written notice must reach the school office before March 31 of the current year, failing which one-month fee shall have to be paid. Transfer certificate can be issued on a written request from parents/Guardians only after all dues have been declared.


Bus Transport, is provided on request to the students residing in the city. The bus fare is charged for a period 12 months. A student availing the transport facility cannot with drawn voluntarily during the session. Withdrawal may be allowed only in those cases when the parents of the student have been transferred or have shifted their residence to a nearby locality.